This item will be fulfilled through ARH. On average this item takes 2-4 weeks to ship. Please contact us for lead times.
American Racing Headers C7 Corvette headers are available with options that allow you to fine-tune your exhaust system to match your upgrades. ARH C7 systems set the bar for quality, performance, fit, and ease of installation. Options include a variety of primary sizes and your choice of X-pipe midsection diameters, ARH's exclusive X-pipe forward location (on select models), and severe-duty cats. Long systems end at the rear axle and are a direct fit to stock or aftermarket axle-back exhausts.
ARH also offers mid-length header systems; a more emissions friendly option for C7s. Their mid-length kits allow you to reuse the secondary set of factory cats combined with ARH's severe-duty catalytic converters. These systems improve performance yet significantly reduce the possibility of a check engine light.
All ARH C7 kits are direct bolt ons; expect a quick and easy install with the included Grade 8 hardware, race-quality gaskets, and stainless steel band clamps (where applicable). They will surpass your expectations in quality and performance.
Additional features of American Racing Headers C7 Corvette headers include:
* 100 percent long-lasting 304 stainless steel
* 3/8 in. thick laser-cut flanges for a warp-free seal
* Hand-ported TIG-welded inlets
* Optimized primary tube routing for superior fit and performance
* Merge collectors include welded scavenger spikes
* Catted systems feature 200 cell metallic substrate catalytic converters for extreme durability
* The only set of headers you'll ever need to buy
* All American Racing Headers exhaust systems are for off-road use only
BRC Raceworks pro tip: We suggest green cats for any C7Z06 applications who wish to have cats. These will give you room to grow without having to add or removed mid sections later.
INTENDED FOR OFF HIGHWAY/CLOSED COURSE USE ONLY, NOT LEGAL FOR USE ON PUBLIC ROADS